Move to Phnom Penh: Understanding Housing Rental Prices in Phnom Penh
Facilities, amenities, and other factors that secure a lifestyle and convenience for occupants affect housing rental prices in Phnom Penh.
To be better prepared for the rent to ensure your anticipated living experience, be clear about what you need considering all the affected factors:
Here are some average rental prices for different types of apartments in Phnom Penh:
- 1-bedroom ⇒ $400 to $1000
- 2-bedroom ⇒ $600 to $1,800
- 3-bedroom ⇒ $1,200 to $3,000
Click here to check out apartments (serviced, non-serviced, or renovated apartment)
Below are the average rental prices for villas or townhouses:
- 3-bedroom ⇒ $1,500 to $2,500
- 4-bedroom ⇒ $2,500 to $6,000
Click here to check out residential villas (both gated and stand-alone villas)
Please note that these are just average prices and the actual rental price of an apartment may vary depending on the factors mentioned above.
Here are some tips for finding affordable housing in Phnom Penh:
- Look for apartments on the outskirts of the city. Apartments or villas on the outskirts of the city are typically less expensive than apartments in central Phnom Penh.
- Consider finding a mate to share the apartment or a house. This can be a great way to save money on rent.
- Negotiate the price of the apartment. It is always worth negotiating the price of the apartment, especially if you are willing to sign a longer lease.
To be more clear about housing rental prices, click here to book an appointment with our professional agents.